How To Enroll In Home School
At American Academy, we always strive to explain how to enroll in homeschool to the fullest and in great detail. Enrolling your child in a home schooling process is not just a drastic change for your young student but for you too, and we know that as parents you have to understand the process every step of the way.
We provide a detailed roadmap for you and your student to reference while attending our home school curriculum and we take great pride in providing some of the strongest customer services in the home schooling industry.
Learning how to successfully complete the process of home-school enrollment can be a stressful endeavor but with American Academy, it doesn’t have to be! Our accredited home school curriculum is the best in the biz and we can prove it with outstanding test results and a streamlined learning experience.
To start home schooling your child with the American Academy there are three ways to enroll:
- Online: by clicking on the Enroll Now Button.
- By Mail: via our contact page.
- By Phone: Office at 405-634-7777 or Toll-Free at 866-605-7772.
How To Enroll with American Academy
- Step 1: Fill out the enrollment application and send it to the American Academy. Include the Registration Fee of $110.00 per family and Testing Fee of $20.00 per child to be tested.
- Step 2: The Academy will send the Student Diagnostic Tests and Home School Training to the parent by mail.
- Step 3: After receiving the Testing and Training, the parent reads the Diagnostic Test instructions and gives each test to the child. After testing is complete, send all testing materials to the Academy for the academic diagnosis and learning placement along with the first tuition payment for each child’s schooling.
- Step 4: While waiting for the curriculum to arrive, the parent completes the Home School Training and sends the worksheets back to the Academy. Parents are to keep the Training Handbook for review and reference.
- Step 5: When the curriculum arrives, the family is ready to start schooling. At any time the parent has problems or questions, we invite phone calls or email for any assistance needed.
Still Don’t Understand How To Enroll in Homeschool?
Click on the way you want to learn more about.
1. Home School Enrollment Online
You can register by filling out the form directly on our site.
Click Here To Enroll Online
2. Home School Enrollment by Mail
If you would rather have an information and enrollment packet sent to your home and would like to call the American Academy and ask for the packet.
Via Form: Contact page
3. Home School Enrollment by Phone
Have some questions about enrolling online?
Answeres to popular questions are seen below.
Can I pay with a credit card online?
YES! There are links at the end of the enrollment process where you can pay your home school enrollment and testing fee as well as your monthly payments.
How else can I pay?
You may also pay through PayPal sending to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can my kids only attend summer school?
Yes. Please check out our Summer Home School Programs for more details.
What kind of courses are offered?
The Academy Christian Home School Curriculum Core includes five major academic disciplines.
- Social Studies
- Word Building