Kindergarten Home School Curriculum
For children 5 or 6 years of age that do not know how to read, we have a Kindergarten Home School Curriculum program. The main focus in the kindergarten program is learning to read. The kindergarten students learn phonetic sounds: memory, visual, auditory, coordination, and math skills, as well as Christian character.
In several states across the U.S, it is not lawfully required to enroll your child into a kindergarten home school curriculum program. Children in these states do not often join a schooling system until they are almost 6 years old and there are many supportive studies that clearly display a strong correlation between a child who attends kindergarten age learning activities with higher aptitude at an earlier age. Not only does kindergarten prepare your child mentally for what is to come in the following years of education, but it also provides a medium for your child to experience interpersonal interactions and learn proper etiquette faster among his or her peers sooner.
The Importance Of Kindergarten For Your Child And You
A young child’s brain capacity and learning potential grows exponentially each and every day that passes. Taking initiative and enrolling your child into a kindergarten home school curriculum program will surely give your young student a much better chance at learning organizational skills, planning, and proper attention span. Teaching a child to focus at an early age will enable him or her to develop great intuition and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to national standardized testing.
Establishing good learning habits and study skills early make it easier on the parents too! The sooner your child learns how to integrate with society, the sooner the parents are able to return to normal work schedules, concentrate on fitness goals, help out later with homework, and cook proper nutritious meals so your little one can keep properly growing. Teaching your child Kindergarten at home eliminates inefficiencies in the public school program, saves valuable time in your child’s life and streamlines important information straight to where it needs to be, in your child’s brain!
Children who attend our kindergarten home school curriculum are also more likely to have a continuing education past public requirements meaning more college graduates and graduates of higher learning institutions such as trade schools, nursing schools, and liberal arts programs as well.
There are four quarterly teachers’ manuals with day to day lesson plans and tools. The kindergarten program is a phonetic-based word recognition and early reader course. Students learn to identify the names and sounds of letters through stories and future associations. This course covers consonant sounds and blending, vowel sounds, consonant beginnings, endings, syllables and non-phonetic sounds.
The Kindergarten Home School Curriculum program also includes a complete kindergarten math program, as well as primary readers.
Benefits of Online Home School Programs
- Propelled courses are accessible.
- Homeschooling on the web is so adaptable your youngster needn’t stop at secondary school courses. Understudies can likewise assume school courses for acknowledgment. What’s more, most guardians locate that an internet homeschooling educational plan enables them to be progressively included and help to deal with their kid’s time and outstanding task at hand.
- Web based Homeschooling is a significant help.
- The end of the feared drive is only the start. With internet homeschooling, you and your kid can exploit adaptable booking, programmed evaluating, and independently directed exercises. This is perfect for understudies who happen to be a night owl, or want to keep eccentric hours.
- An internet homeschooling program enables your kid to graduate.
- Search for an authorize establishment so you can be certain the school’s online educational plan meets national prerequisites for graduating. A top notch program will guarantee your kid’s prosperity by offering scholastic help, ensured instructors, drawing in digital books, study tips, a functioning on the web network, and significantly more.
- You can make a custom web based homeschooling educational program custom-made to your youngster’s needs.
- Customary schools don’t generally have the assortment your kid wants for incitement. On the off chance that your youngster battles with variable based math, he can accept breaks as important to decrease disappointment. Does your girl need to turn into a writer? Homeschools put out a quarterly understudy delivered distribution of fiction, verse, craftsmanship, and that’s just the beginning. Does the acting bug consume inside your high schooler? For whatever length of time that your high schooler completes the work around evening time, he/she is allowed to go to tryouts during customary school hours.
- Homeschooling on the web enables your kid to focus.
- In the event that your high schooler has issues centering in a study hall, his evaluations may endure and instructors may name him as unintelligent or boisterous – not tending to the fundamental issue that a few understudies feel compelled or unmotivated by the study hall condition. Luckily, with the capacity to acquire a secondary school recognition on the web, you can restrict and control the interruptions your high schooler faces. There are no different understudies breaking jokes or causing interruptions, and your kid isn’t exhausted with an educator clarifying things they as of now comprehend. Rather, your youngster travels through the topic she’s OK with, and connects with online scholastic assistance or online guides for help as required.
Why National Home School?
American Academy National Home School is a recognized trusted provider when it comes to Kindergarten home-school curriculum. We offer affordable, Christian based education system that is designed with the highest level of education for your child in mind. Our education program is created to not only meet but exceed the requirements set forth for home schooling education, which is why we are able to provide such a high quality kindergarten home school curriculum that continues all the way through until high school graduation.
Choosing the right program for your kindergarten student is one of the most important decisions that you will make on behalf of your child. This is why we have put a great deal of time crafting our education program to better suit the needs of today’s kindergarten students. We hope that you will consider National Home School and our kindergarten home school curriculum for your child’s education needs.
If you are interested in continuing with National Home School beyond Kindergarten, we offer curriculum programs that continue on into grade school, middle school, and high school home school program. These programs also feature that top quality education material that you are used to with our Kindergarten home school curriculum program and increase in difficulty as your student progresses. Thank you for reading our Kindergarten Home School Curriculum page on National Home School.