Faith Based Homeschool Online in Melbourne FL
Faith Based Homeschool Online in Melbourne FL
3rd Grade through 12th Grade
American Academy uses an online curriculum published by Alpha Omega called Ignitia. This online curriculum is a versatile Christian Homeschool Online curriculum and learning management system with dynamic, Christ-centered lessons and interactive features for elementary, middle, and high school. Ignitia also provides time-saving tools for parent/teachers that include automatic grading and lesson planning, a convenient internal messaging system.
The majority of student work is automatically graded with Ignitia. Students receive instant feedback, and data is stored for later reporting with this practical, time-saving feature. This user-friendly application allows students to hear selected passages or entire lessons to promote greater understanding by simply highlighting the text within the lesson. Staff supervising is available for an extra monthly fee. It is an easy and convenient way to homeschool your student.
How the Program Works
The Ignitia Online Curriculum is not time consuming does not require lesson preparation. Instead, the parent serves as a partner in the learning process. The Ignitia Online curriculum uses Self-Teaching Units called “Learning Pac’s”. Students work at their own pace and rate of comprehension, enabling a student to complete a school year’s work each year.
The student is able to log in at any time during the day and does not need to have a certain time to do the work. A schedule is set up and assignments are due on certain dates which are flexible.
The Program is self-instructional and self-grading and in some cases the parent will assist in the grading of written material of the assignment. The student works on the daily assignments until the year’s assignments are completed. The Academy also is in contact with the student assignments for the school year. The grades are taken by the Academy from the online program and placed on the Academy’s record system for later report cards and transcripts.
After enrollment and first tuition payment is made, the parent is sent an email with a link to the training for parent oversight as the “Home School Supervisor”. The Training will help assure the parent that the student is completing the proper amount of work each school day. After the parent takes the training which lasts about an hour on the computer, the parent submits the training results to the academy.
After the first tuition payment is made, the Academy places the students account on a credit card automatic withdrawal for the remainder of the school years tuition costs.
If the first tuition payment is paid, the Academy sends an email to the parent with the link for the student to log in to the students school assignments.
Affordable On-Line Program
Because the parent takes part in the supervision of the student, the American Academy is able to offer the program to families at an affordable price. After the Enrollment Fee is paid there are 9 payments of tuition for a full school year and 5 payments of tuition for a semester. Monthly billing statements give the parent a record of payments of tuition. With innovative, interactive features your student will be engaged and interested in learning.
We would be happy to help you with our online curriculum program. There is no mailing with this program as we monitor progress from our office.
The amount of time allowed to complete a course is 11 months, however usually a course is completed within a nine month period.
Benefits of Online Home School Programs
- Propelled courses are accessible.
- Homeschooling on the web is so adaptable your youngster needn’t stop at secondary school courses. Understudies can likewise assume school courses for acknowledgment. What’s more, most guardians locate that an internet homeschooling educational plan enables them to be progressively included and help to deal with their kid’s time and outstanding task at hand.
- Web based Homeschooling is a significant help.
- The end of the feared drive is only the start. With internet homeschooling, you and your kid can exploit adaptable booking, programmed evaluating, and independently directed exercises. This is perfect for understudies who happen to be a night owl, or want to keep eccentric hours.
- An internet homeschooling program enables your kid to graduate.
- Search for an authorize establishment so you can be certain the school’s online educational plan meets national prerequisites for graduating. A top notch program will guarantee your kid’s prosperity by offering scholastic help, ensured instructors, drawing in digital books, study tips, a functioning on the web network, and significantly more.
- You can make a custom web based homeschooling educational program custom-made to your youngster’s needs.
- Customary schools don’t generally have the assortment your kid wants for incitement. On the off chance that your youngster battles with variable based math, he can accept breaks as important to decrease disappointment. Does your girl need to turn into a writer? Homeschools put out a quarterly understudy delivered distribution of fiction, verse, craftsmanship, and that’s just the beginning. Does the acting bug consume inside your high schooler? For whatever length of time that your high schooler completes the work around evening time, he/she is allowed to go to tryouts during customary school hours.
- Homeschooling on the web enables your kid to focus.
- In the event that your high schooler has issues centering in a study hall, his evaluations may endure and instructors may name him as unintelligent or boisterous – not tending to the fundamental issue that a few understudies feel compelled or unmotivated by the study hall condition. Luckily, with the capacity to acquire a secondary school recognition on the web, you can restrict and control the interruptions your high schooler faces. There are no different understudies breaking jokes or causing interruptions, and your kid isn’t exhausted with an educator clarifying things they as of now comprehend. Rather, your youngster travels through the topic she’s OK with, and connects with online scholastic assistance or online guides for help as required.