Summer Home School
Summer Home School Programs With American Academy
Do not miss out on the chance to enroll your child in a Summer Home School program. Summer Home School can be a great way to get your child ahead on schooling with programs for all levels. With this high-quality education, your child can get a head start and be a top performer.
Taking school in the Summer can be an excellent supplement to the regular school year because the children can keep on practicing materials and learn new ones ensuring that they do not forget any material learned previously.
Give your child a head start! By enrolling them in a Summer Home-school program you can give your child a head start on their education. They can progress in their education in an advanced pace that they are comfortable with. They can gain a lead on their peers with this high-quality education program. If you feel your child is in a position to advance in their education our Summer Home school programs would be a great channel to venture in that direction.
Math, for example, is a subject that is cumulative and needs to be continually practiced.
The best thing about Summer Home-School is that it is continual learning all year round. This can get your child in the habit of continual learning which is a very good habit to have throughout one’s life. It is better to make it a habit earlier on in their years so they can become accustomed to it and continue to learn as they progress throughout their lives.
No need to review! By enrolling your child in Summer Home-school programs, your child will be practicing materials throughout the year ensuring that they will not forget what they have learned during the school year. If your child goes without a supplementary Summer program you risk the chance of losing some vital material learned during the school year. During the summer your child can possibly forget some of those materials with that long of a break. Some of those materials learned during the school year are vital to keep fresh in the memory for continual practice.
The Benefits of Summer Home school Programs
- Avoid weeks of study during the holidays. Concepts learned can quickly leave the mind of a child. Instead of spending hours to re-learn basic information such as multiplication tables, speech pieces, and mathematical tests, you can continue schooling with the well-honed abilities of your child.
- Reflect on vulnerable points, or differences in information. When your child is failing with a given subject field, summer is the perfect time for remediation. Specific lessons can enhance comprehension of learning while increasing the confidence of your child in his or her ability.
- Develop capabilities. Have you got a fast learner who wants more challenges in education? Homeschooling during the year helps you to improve intellectual processes with personalized summer lessons.
- Home-school at your own speed. Homeschooling during the year reduces the need to hurry into education in just nine months. After all, one of the biggest joys of home schooling is having a personalized learning environment for your child. If it does not work, there’s plenty of time to adjust the program and find one that does.
- Explore different topics. Summertime is a perfect chance for you and your children to explore fun-filled subjects not normally found in your home-school workbooks, from jewelry design and water skiing to painting and horseback riding.
Support! Your child may be struggling in a subject at school and may need extra support to excel. Summer Homeschool programs can provide that support. If your child struggled with a subject during the regular school year than they can keep practicing that subject during the summer so they can be experts on that subject by the time the next school year begins. Extra support through Summer Home Schooling can be very useful even for a student that is not struggling and just wants to master a subject.
Please contact us for more information on our Summer Home School program.
Phone: 405-634-7777 or 866-605-7772
Grade School Summer Program
Grade School Academic Testing
Grade School Math
Grade School English
Learn to Read Program
Middle School Summer Program
Middle School Math
Middle School English
High School Summer Program
Character Building Programs
Foundations for Living
Acceptance & Success
Concurrent Enrollment Program
Courses Your School Is Not Offering
Credit Recovery For Failed Courses
Additional Courses Needed For Graduation